Board of Finance meetings will be conducted under Robert’s Rules of Order with comment invited only during the period Comments from the Public and as allowed by the Chairman with the consensus of the Board during the discussion of agenda items. All Comments are limited to three minutes. All items on the agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Finance.
Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to please contact Kevin Redmond, Town Controller at 431-2721 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Tuesday – June 15, 2021 7:00 PM
- 7:00 PM - Comments from the Public
- 7:10 PM - Approval of Minutes - Reg Meeting Feb 16; Special Meetings Mar 5, May 11, May 18
- 7:30 PM - Treasurer’s Report - May 2021
- 7:40 PM - Tax Collector’s Report - May 2021
- 8:00 PM - BOE Financial Report - April 2021
- 8:15 PM - Controller’s Report - May 2021
- FY2021 Revenues & Expenses
- Financial Analysis 11 + 1
- BlumShapiro - Communication with Those Charged with Governance
- 8:35 PM
- Old Business
- American Recovery Plan
- New Business
- Communications & Correspondence