Veterans Discharge

All veterans who served during war time may be eligible for a reduction on the assessed value of their property, by recording their veterans discharge papers (DD-214) in the Town Clerk's Office. Any questions regarding eligibility may be directed to the Tax Assessor at 203-431-2706.

Duplicate copies of DD-214's can be obtained by contacting:

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records
1 Archives Dr
St. Louis, MO  63138

(314) 801-0800

Additional information may be found online at the following link: