If you are looking for IRS Payment Records there are a couple of different ways to obtain this information:
You can obtain this information by following the directions below after clicking on the IRS button:
- Search by name (last name then space then 1st initial, example Smith J)
- Before clicking the search button there are selections below (all, due now, balance due & IRS Payment Records for Year 2018)
- Select IRS Payment Records for Year 2018 & then click search.
- On the next screen there is a blue heading bar (bill#, name/address, etc.)
- All the way to the right it says IRS with a box next to it, please check the box.
- After you select the box above the bar in bright blue font it will read Check the applicable accounts, then click on the View IRS button for a listing of payments made in 2018
- Click on the View IRS button and then you may save or print the tax records.
*** Please note that taxes paid on a leased vehicle can not be looked up online. ***
Or please feel free to submit the request below:
Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your request.