Parking Authority Agenda
June 16, 2022 8 a.m.- large conference room – Town Hall
Policy – Parking Authority will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order and all participants are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and treat all those present with respect, empathy and civility. Comments are welcome at the end of the meeting and limited to three minutes and to agenda items only.
- Approval of minutes from 5/19/2022
- Discussion with Laurie Fernandez from HR – Town of Ridgefield. Re: recommendations from POE Yarrish.
- Issues and solutions for businesses in town that may require longer parking times.
- 34 Bailey Ave. application update from meeting of May 24. re: P/Z inquiry for input
- Village Wine and Liquor Re: signage violations update
- Update: status of USPS lot.
- Other business
Ridgefield Parking Authority
Anyone requiring special accommodations to attend this meeting contact the First Selectman’s office at 203-431-2774