Currently there is no plan for a municipal distribution of masks.
The State plan is to distribute them to area pharmacies.
For a complete list of sites listing test availability call the 2-1-1 line or click here.
*If you are experiencing symptoms, follow the CDC recommendations.
Links to learn more about the vaccines:
- CT Department of Public Health link re: vaccinations COVID-19 Vaccinations (ct.gov)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccine Information
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - FAQs
- State Vaccine Access Line: 1-877-918-2224. (Between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily)
COVID-19 CASES (updated January 20, 2023)
- You can see on the graph below the overall New Case Rate (new cases per 100K residents) and Test Positivity.
- More detail can be found by clicking on the blue Ridgefield COVID Report rectangle above.
*Unlike the State of CT which averages data on a two-week basis, the Ridgefield analysis reflects a one-week average. The daily new case rates are expressed per 100,000 residents. Ridgefield also includes congregate settings such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities and the State does not. Ridgefield's one week averaging allows for a quicker Town response to changes in COVID-19 case rates.
COVID-19 Numbers by CT TOWN: Click Here
Travel Advisory: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Travel
Governor Lamont's Latest Executive order
Collection of Informational links during COVID-19 click here
Resources from our SOCIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT DURING COVID-19 click here
MEET THE COVID-19 TASK FORCE TEAM: Click Here for Bios