Need a vaccine? Click here to find a vaccine provider near you.
The town of Ridgefield Mass Vaccination Clinic held in partnership with RVNAhealth officially shut its doors on Thursday, May 27 after administering over 12,000 vaccinations at the Yanity Gym location. Ridgefield is grateful to the over 100 CERT and community volunteers who logged in approximately 15,000 hours in a massive town effort to fight the pandemic.
Links to learn more about the vaccines:
- CT Department of Public Health link re: vaccinations COVID-19 Vaccinations (ct.gov)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccine Information
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - FAQs
- State Vaccine Access Line: 1-877-918-2224. (Between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily)
The Ridgefield Covid Testing Site at Yanity Gym is now closed. If you need a Covid test, contact your physician or use this link to find one that is convenient for you. DOCs Medical Group in Danbury is still offering tests.
COVID-19 CASES (updated July 29, 2021)
- There were 0 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ridgefield on Wenesday July 28, 2021.
- You can see on the graph below the overall New Case Rate (new cases per 100K residents) and Test Positivity. While the State of Connecticut has relaxed it's COVID-19 restrictions for those who are vaccinated, please be respectful of the many businesses that still require masks--they don't want to ask, so please wear your mask!
- More detail can be found by clicking on the blue Ridgefield COVID Report rectangle above.
*Unlike the State of CT which averages data on a two-week basis, the Ridgefield analysis reflects a one-week average. The daily new case rates are expressed per 100,000 residents. Ridgefield also includes congregate settings such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities and the State does not. Ridgefield's one week averaging allows for a quicker Town response to changes in COVID-19 case rates.
COVID-19 Numbers by CT TOWN: Click Here
Travel Advisory: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Travel
Governor Lamont's Latest Executive order
Collection of Informational links during COVID-19 click here
Resources from our SOCIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT DURING COVID-19 click here
MEET THE COVID-19 TASK FORCE TEAM: Click Here for Bios