NEED A SHOT? WE CAN HELP!
Ridgefield Helpline: 203-431-2718 (9-4:00 M-F) or Ridgefield Social Services: 203-431-2777 (9-4:30 M-F)
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule your COVID-19 test in Ridgefield click here.
When there are no appointments available the page will indicate it is closed
PLEASE NOTE: DOCs handles all the testing and appointments directly. The town does not have the ability to change or make appointments
Ridgefield, CT: April 19, 2021:
For those interested in receiving the Moderna Vaccine, there are appointments available this week on Tuesday, April 20 and Thursday, April 22, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Yanity Gym, 60 Prospect Street, Ridgefield. Please call 203-431-2718 or email: email@example.com.
The clinic is also accepting end of day walk-ins (3:45 p.m.) for extra doses on a first come first served basis.
Ridgefield Town Helpline: 203-431-2718. (Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. M-F)
Founders Hall: 203-431-7000. (Between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F)
Ridgefield Department of Social Services: 203-431-2777 (Between 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F)
State Vaccine Access Line: 1-877-918-2224. (Between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily)
Send COVID related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to learn more about the vaccines:
- CT Department of Public Health link re: vaccinations COVID-19 Vaccinations (ct.gov)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccine Information
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - FAQs
- Testing is open at the Yanity Gym. The link on this page above takes you to the Docs website and will allow you to make an appointment on a first-come, first-served basis. Currently, test times are posted 72 hours in advance. If there are no time slots shown, then that means there are no more tests available on that day.
- Below you will find a direct link for the Healow portal. Patients can access their account and results by using the cell phone option of entering their username and date of birth. A code will be sent to your cell for verification. For those who used their landlines for contact information, enter your username and password. The rapid test results should be posted later that day. The PCR test will take a few days. https://mycw83.ecwcloud.com/portal11044/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp
- Other testing locations in the town and area also continue to administer tests and you can use this link to find one that is convenient for you if the Yanity Gym site is full.
COVID-19 CASES (updated April 19, 2021)
- There were 12 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ridgefield on Sunday April 18, 2021.
- You can see on the graph below the overall New Case Rate (new cases per 100K residents) and Test Positivity. Continued vigilance is important, so please remember the 3Ws: Wear your mask, Wash your hands, and Watch you distance. In addition, avoid gatherings.
- More detail can be found by clicking on the blue Ridgefield COVID Report rectangle above.
*Unlike the State of CT which averages data on a two-week basis, the Ridgefield analysis reflects a one-week average. The daily new case rates are expressed per 100,000 residents. Ridgefield also includes congregate settings such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities and the State does not. Ridgefield's one week averaging allows for a quicker Town response to changes in COVID-19 case rates.
MEET THE COVID-19 TASK FORCE TEAM: Click Here for Bios
COVID-19 Ridgefield Full Press Release- April 19, 2021
COVID-19 Numbers by CT TOWN: Click Here
To purchase your own masks, gloves, gowns and hand sanitizer see ReopenCT Supplier List
Travel Advisory: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Travel
Reopen Ridgefield: Guidelines for Businesses
Governor Lamont's Latest Executive order
COVID-19: Financial Resources for RESIDENTS and Small Business Owners click here
Town of Ridgefield COVID-19 Tax Relief Program click here
Collection of Informational links during COVID-19 click here
Resources from our SOCIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT DURING COVID-19 click here