View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
How to Reach Us
Town Hall Annex
66 Prospect StreetRidgefield, CT 06877
See map: Google Maps
The function of the building department is to enforce the:
- Connecticut State Building Code - Which consists of the following model codes developed by the International Code Council and the Codes and Standards Committee for the State of Connecticut in conjunction with the Office of the State Building Inspector.
- International Building Code - International Code Council
- International Existing Building Code
- International Residential Code
- National Electrical Code
- International Plumbing Code
- International Mechanical Code
- International Energy Conservation Code
- ICC/A117.1 Standards for Accessibility
We review applications, plans, issue building permits, perform various inspections during the construction project and upon completion of projects, conforming to the current adopted Connecticut State Building Code, issue Certificates of Approval or Occupancy.
A list of adopted codes can be found through the Office of the State Building Inspector.
To apply for a permit in Ridgefield, click this link: Ridgefield Online Permitting System (ViewPermit)
Contact us if you need:
- A building permit
- Information about building in Ridgefield
|Jason Celestino||Building Official||203-431-2744|