Policy: Board of Selectmen meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
Those requiring special accommodations for this meeting, including a hearing assistance device, are asked to contact the First Selectman’s Office at 203-431-2774 or email@example.com.
- Public Comment
- Fracking Ordinance
- Ridgefield Graveyard Committee Interview—Sara S. Champion
- Senior Tax Freeze Proposal—John Fisher
- Brian Humes, Jacunski Humes Architects, LLC
- Proposed Donation of Land on Lakeside Drive; Set Public Hearing & Special Town Meeting Dates
- Lift of Town Emergency Declaration Resolution
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: 5/9/18