Board of Selectmen Regular & Budget Meeting
Thursday, March 8, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
Town Hall Large Conference Room
400 Main Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut
Policy: Board of Selectmen’s meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
Agenda Revised 3/7/18 at 10:35 am
- Public Comment
- Girl Scout Day Proclamation
- Ridgefield Prevention Council Interview: Michaela Kane
- Building Fees: Jason Celestino, Deputy Building Official
- Richard Venus Building Estimates
- Schlumberger Phase I Funding Approval
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: 1/31/18 5:30 special, 1/31/18 6:30 special, 2/5/18 budget, 2/6/18 budget, 2/8/18 special, 2/8/18 budget
- Final Budget Review
Note: Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to contact the First Selectman’s office at 203-431-2774 or email@example.com.