Town of Ridgefield
Board of Selectmen Special Meeting
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 6:30 p.m.
Policy: Board of Selectmen’s meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
- Public Comment
ECDC: John Devine, Gus Ryer
Historic District Commission: Kathleen M. Daughters
Parking Authority: Jessica Wilmot
- Constable Interview: Chris Fusaro
- C-PACE Program: Nicholas Zuba, CT Green Bank
- Proposed Fracking Ordinance: Kristin Quell, RACE Member
- Friends of Ridgefield 501c3 Umbrella: Marketing Ridgefield—Wayne Addessi
- HRRA Lease; Transfer Station & Recycling Center Lease
- Charter Revision Commission Suggested Changes
- Approval of Tax Refunds
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: 10/10/17 special, 11/6/17 3 pm special, 12/7/17 special Tri-board mtg minutes, 12/13/17, 1/3/18 special
Note: Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to contact the First Selectman’s office at (203) 431-2774 or email@example.com.