Town Hall Large Conference Room
400 Main Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut
Policy: Board of Selectmen’s meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
Agenda (immediately following Public Hearing)
- Public Comment
- Ridgefield Housing Authority Reappointment: Frank J. Coyle, Jr.
- Vendor Permit Renewal: Tivoli Pizza (Junio Filgueira)
- Food Vendor License—Nod Hill Brewery
- Jesse Lee United Methodist Church Tax Abatement Request
- Set Public Hearing & Special Town Meeting Date for TAP & FLBP
- Approval of 2018 Board of Selectmen Meeting Calendar
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: 4/19/17, 10/25/17
Note: Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to contact the First Selectman’s office at (203) 431-2774 or email@example.com.