Policy: Board of Selectmen’s meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
- Public Comment
- Cybersecurity; General Liability; Health Insurance Discussions – Andrew Neblett, Rob Miller, IRMC Members, Rob Fitzpatrick
- Horse Ordinance
- Ridgebury Cemetery – set Public Hearing and Special Town Meeting Dates
- 2017-18 Controlled Hunt - DMIC
- Policy on Abatements for 501(c)3 Entities
- Family Day Proclamation
- Selectman’s Report
- Meeting Minutes Approval: 3/8/17 budget, 4/5/17, 4/19/17, 8/23/17 special
Note: Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to contact the First Selectman’s office at (203) 431-2774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.