Board of Finance meetings will be conducted under Robert’s Rules of Order with comment invited only during the period Comments from the Public and as allowed by the Chairman with the consensus of the Board during the discussion of agenda items. All participants are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and treat all those present with respect, empathy and civility. All Comments are limited to three minutes. All items on the agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Finance.
Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to please contact Kevin Redmond, Town Controller at 431-2721 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Tuesday – August 16, 2022 7:00 PM
- 7:00 PM - Comments from the Public
- 7:10 PM - Approval of Minutes –Reg Meeting Jun 21, 2022
- 7:20 PM - BOE Request for Special Appropriation to Capital Projects
- 7:30 PM - Treasurer’s Report – July 2022
- 7:40 PM - Tax Collector’s Report - July 2022
- 7:50 PM - BOS Request for allocation of ARPA funds to the RVNA for clinic
- 8:00 PM - Proposal for Purchase of Two Fire Engines
- 8:10 PM - Controller’s Report – July 2022
- Preliminary FYE2022 Revenues & Expenses
- 8:30 PM -
- Old Business
- New Business
- Communications & Correspondence