Administrators of Elections
We are located on the main floor rear at 400 Main Street
Cynthia Bruno, Democratic Registrar 203 431-2771
Hope S. Wise, Republican Registrar 203 431-2772
THE OFFICE HOURS
Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8/12/14 GOP Primary
RIDGEFIELD MAY 13, 2014 REFERENDUM RESULTS
Forms for most registration changes can also be found just outside of our offices, too!
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be a resident of a Connecticut town.
- Be at least 17 years of age (as long as you will turn 18 by Election Day).
- Have completed confinement and parole if previously convicted of a felony.
- Complete a voter application card
To enroll in any party in Connecticut:
- As a new elector you should complete LINE 9 of the voter registration application.
- You may also enroll or change your party affiliation at any time by filling out a voter application card and checking the box marked "Party Enrollment Change".
- The 2 major parties are: Democratic and Republican
- The 4 minor parties are: Connecticut for Lieberman, Libertarian, Green and Independent
- Anyone changing from one party to another acquires party privileges 3 months after filing an application with the registrar.
- An unaffiliated elector who enrolls in a party acquires party privileges immediately.
- Only party members are eligible to vote in primaries and caucuses
Ridgefield Political Parties