Town Hall Large Conference Room
400 Main Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut
Policy: Board of Selectmen’s meetings will be conducted under Roberts Rules of Order with comment invited only on agenda items that are action items not subject to formal public hearing. Individuals will be recognized for three minutes after Board of Selectmen discussion but before Board of Selectmen vote. All items on agenda are presented as possible action items (vote) by the Board of Selectmen.
Agenda (revised 3/21/17; 3 pm)
- Public Comment
- Reappointments: Commission for the Disabled – Donald A. Ciota, Christine Santori
Economic & Community Development Commission—Robert A. DeFalco
Parks & Recreation Commission – Evie Bottali, Gina M. Carey, David Thaxter
Parking Authority – Christopher Fusaro
- Parking Authority Proposal
- Thrift Shop Tax Abatement Request
- Ridgefield Boys & Girls Club Annual Report
- Approval of Tax Refunds
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: 12/13/16 special, 3/4/17 special, 3/6/17 special
Note: Anyone requiring special accommodations due to disability is asked to contact the First Selectman’s office at (203) 431-2774 or email@example.com.